Dave Sislen is the president of Bristol Capital Corporation, a multifaceted real estate investment and management firm which he co-founded in 1986. Among its more significant activities, Bristol Capital has:
- Acquired and/or developed real estate assets with a cost in excess of $500 million
- Provided advisory services leading to the resolution of more than $1 billion worth of troubled real estate assets and debt secured by real estate assets
- Provided ongoing property and asset management services for a portfolio of real estate assets located primarily in the Washington, D.C. market
- Member of the professional faculty at The Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business where he is an instructor in Real Estate Finance within the University’s Master of Science in Real Estate program
- Member of the Board of Directors of Landmark Land Company, an international developer of master planned communities
- Member of the Board of Directors of DMR Mortgage Opportunity Fund LP, a $300 million fund registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as a closed-end and non-diversified management company investing in mortgage backed securities
- Member of the Maryland Loan Committee of the Business Finance Group, an SBA approved 504 Lender.